Best free video editing software for windows PC - VSDC video editor

Best free video editing software for windows PC - VSDC video editor

Hello dear readers, today in this post I am going to discuss what is the best and the most light weight software for windows PC/Computer. Along with being a blogger I am a youtuber as well so I have lots of experience regarding video editing. I also don't have high specification laptop but I edit my video with no lag in my computer because the software I use is very efficient and light weight. Not only the software is lightweight but also free for lifetime use.


What is best free video editing software for windows pc? 


According to me VSDC video editor is the most advanced and feature packed video editing software that I have ever used. This is an open source software. That is completely free to use. 

Features of VSDC video editing software

  • 4K and HD Support
  • Built-In DVD Burning Tool
  • Color Blending And Filters
  • Specific Multimedia Devices Creation
  • Desktop Video Capture
  • Export To Social Networking Sites
  • Masking
  • Non-Linear Video Editing
  • Subpixel Accuracy
  • Supports Popular Formats
  • Video File Converter
  • Video Stabilization Tool
  • Visual And Audio Effects
  • Work With Charts And Diagrams
  • YouTube Uploader
  • Capture Videos From Video Tuners, Webcams, And IP Cameras

VSDC Pros:

  • Most advanced
  • Unique and Pleasant interface
  • Free to use
  • light weight
  • runs smoothly
  • It has lots of export formate
  • Screen recoder included
  • Face cam included

VSDC Cons:

  • only available for windows
  • Software can be a little bit difficult for beginners

Note: You can download the software from VSDC official website. Thanks for reading this post.

0/Post a Comment/Comments